We offer the best Quality products of hydrated lime manufacturers suitable for versatile uses. Consistency in Quality and suitability for customers are the major merits of our products. Our products hydrated lime are available under desired technical specification in which we can make available a different percentage of parameters like moisture, acid insoluble, mesh size, etc. than the one mentioned below according to the needs of customers.
|Pricing||4800 per ton|
- REDUCED REACTION TIME: The rate of chemical reaction depends upon the degree of purity of the Chemical being used. Higher the purity, lesser would be the reaction time.
- REDUCED CONSUMPTION: By Quantitative Analysis it is established that 1 M.T. of 90% grade Hydrated Lime is equivalent to 1.378 M.T. of 65% purity Grade. Thus there is a reduction of 37.8% in consumption.
- REDUCED HANDLING COST ETC: By using this high purity material, handling charges inclusive manpower can be reduced by 37% due to reduction in consumption. This is a direct saving in labour cost by the same proportion.
- LESS STORAGE SPACE: As there will be reduction in consumption, less Godown space would be required for storage purpose, thereby, reducing storage problem & Inventory cost.
- MINIMIZED DISPOSAL PROBLEM: Due to less consumption less sludge would be generated, resulting in reduced disposal cost.
Lime For Agriculture Use
Lime For Soil Improvement & Subgrade Stabilization (Hydrated Lime Manufacturers)
- Wet, weak, fine grain soil can prove to be a major challenge at many construction sites. Muddy site conditions make for difficult working conditions. Access is difficult for construction vehicles. At a construction site, lost time means lost money.
- Lime quickly improves the soil condition during construction and can add long term improvements to key soil properties. Adding lime can cause three major soil improvements:
- Soil Drying – Reducing the soil moisture content
- Soil Modification – Reducing soil plasticity, aiding compaction and increasing early strength
- Lime Stabilization – Increasing long term strength and reducing swell potential
Garg Brothers Plaster Industries offers high Quality Hydrated lime for Industrial Uses. Consistency in Quality and suitability for customers are the major merits of our products. Our products Hydrated limeis available under desired technical specification in which we can make available a different percentage of parameters like moisture, acid insoluble, mesh size, etc. than the one mentioned below according to the needs of customers.
- Reduced Reaction Time
- Reduced Consumption
- Reduced Handling Cost
- Less Storage Space
- Minimized Disposal Problem.
- Fully sealed and tamper proof packaging available in 50 Kgs& 1 MT Jumbo Bag
|Size||50 kg – 1 Ton|
|Density||Purity : 92-95%|
|Strength||Best Usage : AAC Blocks|
|Absorption||Mesh : 250|